The new generation Falcon Pro 2.0 has all the great features of the Falcon Pro that trap, skeet, sporting, and target shooters value and more!
A new minimal nose piece allows for a better field of view with virtually zero visual obstruction, and new nose pads compress and expand when needed to provide added comfort and custom fit to the shooter.
Further, the frame is painted with RE Ranger’s CombatCoat™, a durable ceramic coating that surpasses abrasion and wear testing, and corrosion and chemical resistance, and challenging weather conditions.
Couple this with Falcon Pro’s stand-out features and you can easily see why these premium shooting frames are firm-favourite among competitive shooters the world over.
- Flat Dark Earth frame
- Custom-designed minimalist nosepiece offers virtually zero visual obstruction
- Air-filled silicone nose pads adjust for comfort and custom fit
- CombatCoat ™ on frames for maximum durability
- Lightweight – perfect for all-day wear
- Aerodynamic, stylish frame covers a larger overall facial surface for an expanded field of view
- Built with a lightweight, high-tech alloy and soldered with a silver compound to ensure joint stability and provide excellent corrosion resistance in all weather conditions
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects on all solder joints on the frame and one year manufacturer’s defect warranty on the lenses
NEXT: CHOOSE YOUR LENS >
Handcrafted to the highest standard by Randolph Engineering –
a family owned and operated factory in the USA since 1972