Randolph Engineering’s RE Ranger line offers some of the best quality shooting glasses available in Australia for clay target shooters.
The Falcon Pro frames have a full field shield design which offers shooters a large visual field, and an exceptional view of the target. In fact, Randolph Engineering’s on-going contract with the U.S. Air Force was the inspiration for the frame’s: the F16 Fighting Falcon — an aircraft renown for having an outstanding field of view.
They are a lightweight, sporty, comfortable frame. Its sweat bar provides generous air flow and increased stability.
Ranger shooting shields are worn by Olympic shooters, who depend on the eyewear for protection and to elevate performance through enhanced definition and optical clarity — just imagine what it could do for you.
- Matte Black frame
- Small unobtrusive nosepiece
- Lightweight – perfect for all-day wear
- Aerodynamic, stylish frame covers a larger overall facial surface for an expanded field of view
- Built with a lightweight, high-tech alloy and soldered with a silver compound to ensure joint stability and provide excellent corrosion resistance in all weather conditions
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects on all solder joints on the frame and one year manufacturer’s defect warranty on the lenses
NEXT: CHOOSE YOUR LENS >
Handcrafted to the highest standard by Randolph Engineering –
a family owned and operated factory in the USA since 1972