MAX LIGHT IS BEST FOR:
- The absolute BEST solution for very low light, and night shooting
- Getting the perfect balance of light transmittance and target accentuation and protection for your eyes
- Eliminating glare, even with the sun or light behind you, you will find its anti-reflective coating very effective
- Coping with harsher conditions that generate water, sweat, dirt and fogging thanks to its Hydro-Coat finish on the lens
- Prevention of distracting glare and reflections thanks to its Anti-Reflective coatings
Randolph Engineering’s shooting shields are at the top of their game in Australia.
NexPC™ ballistic-tested lenses offer 6x better impact resistance.
Premium array of light- and sport-specific lens tints.
Offset nose pads are efficient in the prevention of fogging.
Stay-snug screws are engineered with a flared tip to prevent back-out, leaving you with a perfect fit over years of wear.
Custom solder flux combined with 56% silver filler made by Randolph Engineering provides unequalled strength and solder joint integrity.
Only the best components and special metal alloys with tight molecular structure are used to eliminate rusting and oxidation.
Shooting shields are available for all frame models (frames sold separately – view the range).
Made 100% in U.S.A.
NEXT: CHOOSE YOUR FRAME >
Handcrafted to the highest standard by Randolph Engineering –
a family owned and operated factory in the USA since 1972