Randolph Engineering’s most progressive frame, the Falcon Sport, arms the shooter with a larger field of view, less visual distractions through the nose-bridge, greater adjustability, ventilation control, and unmatched comfort.
The design of the Falcon Sport frame is a culmination of months of field testing with professional trap, skeet, and sporting shooters, and time in the RE Ranger Product Development Lab. Clay target shooters will love the functionality of the rimless frame which provides a seamless field of vision, and the elegant black onyx or 23K rose gold finish on the frame.
High-performance sport shooting glasses never looked so good!
- Available in two jewellery-quality frame metal finishes—Black Onyx or 23K Pink Rose Gold—for the highest levels of durability
- Custom-designed minimalist nosepiece offers virtually zero visual obstruction
- Air-filled silicone nose pads adjust for a custom fit
- Soft silicone filament brow bar is clear for increased visibility and positioned parallel to the lens versus high above the frame. This provides optimal spacing between the lens and forehead
- Hydro-Coat™ finish and brow bar prevent fogging and repel liquid and dirt
- Bendable ‘flexi-tips’ provide effortless adjustment and heightened stay-snug security
- Aerodynamic, stylish frame covers a larger overall facial surface for an expanded field of view
- Built with a lightweight, high-tech alloy and soldered with a silver compound to ensure joint stability and provide excellent corrosion resistance in all weather conditions
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects on all solder joints on the frame and one year manufacturer’s defect warranty on the lenses
Handcrafted to the highest standard by Randolph Engineering –
a family owned and operated factory in the USA since 1972