This over and under is a workhorse, and is lighter in weight thanks to its alloy receiver (12ga has steel action). This is a shotgun you will be able to take game hunting in rough terrain, or spend longer at the range busting clays with before fatigue starts to set in.
The quality of the Turkish Walnut used in the stock and fore-end far exceeds its price tag, as does its beautiful engraving.
Find the Australian stockist closest to you and see for yourself.
- Graded Turkish walnut stock and fore-end
- Game scene engraving on receiver
- 20ga, .410ga, 28ga have an alloy receiver for lighter weight, and steel inserts & hinge pins for critical high wear areas
- Ventilated mid-ribs
- Chrome bores
- Black chrome blueing
- 4140 drilled steel barrels – inner diameters and linearity are controlled one-by-one to ensure best pattern performance
- Auto safe
- 7mm rib
- Weight 2.3 – 2.8kgs (dependent on gauge) with 28” barrel
|12ga||3″||28″, 30″||Steel||Yes||5 Steel Shot|
|20ga||3″||28″||Alloy||Yes||5 Steel Shot|
Highly regarded Turkish shotgun manufacturer, Yildiz, produce top-quality over and under & side by side shotguns for a great price. Each shotgun is finished to a very high standard with the use of Graded Turkish Walnut and beautiful engraving.
Yildiz, which is the Turkish name for star, manufacture 97% of everything in-house – from the simplest part through to the most sophisticated parts of the gun. In this way, quality control can be assured. They are based in Burdur and have been manufacturing shotguns since 1974. Today Yildiz produce nearly 50,000 shotguns per annum which are distributed to over 70 countries.